- Take 220 ml of water and bring to boil (85c).
- Grind 18 gms of coffee - Grind size is a bit coarser than espresso (slightly finer than sea salt).
- Assemble your Aeropress.
- Once the water is at the optimum temperature, wet the paper filter and rinse the whole apparatus with hot water.
- Put all the ground beans into the Aeropress and make sure that it is level.
- Add 30ml of water making sure all the beans are wet. Wait for 30 seconds. Take in the aroma meanwhile.
- Add the remaining 220 ml of water and stir, agitating all the ground beans.
- Place the plunger and wait for 1 minute.
- Plunge till you hear a hissing sound.
- Taste delicious coffee. Get pumped.
- Vary the water temp, amount of coffee and brew time for your preferred taste.
- No way to measure the water temperature? Don't fret, just bring the water to boil till you see bubbles bubbling, switch off heat and wait for 20-25 seconds.
Your coffee will taste different based on the filter types. A paper filter will give you a lighter body with clean crisp flavor.
For more award winning recipes check out this link : https://www.worldaeropresschampionship.com/recipes