Skip to content
South Indian Filter
- Grind 20 - 25 gm of coffee to South Indian Filter grind size - Approximately Aeropress size.
- Bring water to boil (90 - 95c).
- Assemble your South Indian Filter.
- Add the ground beans to the top chamber. Add boiled water to the chamber slowly till it's full.
- Place the pressing disc and put on the lid.
- Let it sit undisturbed for 10 - 15 minutes till all the coffee percolates down.
- Enjoy fresh filter coffee with steamed milk in true south Indian style.